- This event has passed.
Travelling Fall Food Drive – Fresh Co.
September 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - September 18, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
This Fall Project SHARE will be hosting a Travelling Food Drive at several grocery stores across Niagara Falls every Saturday from 10 AM – 3 PM from Labour Day weekend until October 9th. Help us to stock our shelves so that no one goes hungry in our community.
Keep an eye out for us at the following locations throughout the season:
We will be set up at:
- Saturday, September 4th – Zehrs – 6940 Morrison St.
- Saturday, September 11th – No Frills– 6460 Lundy’s Lane
- Saturday, September 18th – Fresh Co. – 5931 Kalar Rd.
- Saturday, September 25th – Foodland – 8251 Dock St. (Chippawa)
- Saturday, October 2nd
- Food Basics (North) – 3770 Montrose Rd. &
- Food Basics (South) – 6770 McLeod Rd.
- Saturday, October 9th – Sobeys – 3714 Portage Rd.
All donations are used to support families living below the poverty line in Niagara Falls who rely on Project SHARE for emergency food. If you have any questions, please contact Lauren, Fundraising & Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-357-5121 x233.
Donate online today at: https://www.projectshare.ca/donate