Pack the Purolator
On Saturday, August 8th, 2015 Project SHARE staff & volunteers were at participating grocery stores from 9am-3pm collecting food and monetary donations. All donations are used to support families living below the poverty line in Niagara Falls who rely on Project SHARE for emergency food.
Thank you to all of our volunteers & to those who donated. Over 5,400lbs of food & $2,700 was raised for those less fortunate in Niagara Falls!
Participating Grocery Stores:
- Chippawa Foodland
- Commisso's Fresh FoodsFreshCo
- Food Basics McLeod Rd
- Food Basics Montrose Rd
- No Frills
Did you Know?
- An average of over 100 families per day come to Project SHARE for emergency food
- Project SHARE accepts fresh produce including fruits & veggies grown in your home garden
- Summer months can be tough for low income families, whose children are home to eat all meals & snacks
- The expense of back to school supplies puts an additional strain on families, especially those who are living on a low income
Check back for August 2016 food drive details. Please help us eliminate hunger in our community by supporting Pack the Purolator for Project SHARE
If you have any questions please contact Katie, Special Events Coordinator, at Project SHARE at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 357-5121 x33