Online Client Registration Form
For New Clients
Families in need of food assistance may apply for support if they meet the following requirements:
• Proof of residency in Niagara Falls, Ontario (rent, receipts, utility bills, Driver's License)
• Proof of current address (rent receipts, utility bills, etc.)
• Source of income for all adults on file (OW, ODSP, Student Loans, Pay Stubs, CPP, OAS, private pension(s), bank statements, etc.)
• I.D. for all adults (persons over 18 years). This can be in the form of a Birth Certificate, Health Card, Driver's License, passport, Immigration documents
• I.D. for all minors (persons under 18 years). This can be in the form of a Health Card,or Birth Certificate, passport or Immigration documents.
How to Register
Please complete our online application form and submit for consideration of services. If eligible, we will contact you for direction on how to access the emergency food service. IF ELIGIBLE, REMEMBER TO BRING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION AS NOTED ABOVE.