BCM Insurance Good News Breakfast
BCM (Bertie & Clinton) Insurance Good News Breakfast:
School & Corporate Food & Toy Drive Challenge
Event Date: Friday, December 6th, 2019
Location: Greg Frewin Theatre, Niagara Falls
Time: 6:30 am – 9:30 am (Free community breakfast served until 9:00 am)
Tis the season to make a difference in your community. We challenge you, your colleagues & fellow students to help Project SHARE this holiday season by collecting food, toys and/or money (Canadian Tire money also) in support of their Christmas Program. All proceeds from the challenge will go to helping families in need. You can challenge other businesses or schools in your bid to raise the most funds (per capita).
Top 3 businesses & top 3 schools will be announced at the Good News Breakfast. Please help us support those in need this holiday season.
- Food items, new toys & money will be collected for an entire month leading up to the Good News Breakfast
- 1 pound of food is equivalent to $2.60
- 1 pound of new toys is equal to $15. Note: Toys are to be new & unwrapped
- Money is calculated at face value
- Totals will reflect money, toys and food combined
- Prize winners will be determined by the total amount of goods donated (dollar value) and divided by the total number of employees or students enrolled to reflect a prize per employee/student ratio
- The business or school with the highest value per employee/student ratio will be declared the winner. The top 3 in each challenge will be awarded a prize
- Winners will be revealed at the Good News Breakfast on Friday December 6th at the Greg Frewin Theatre which can be seen live on YourTV (Cogeco) on channel 10 and 700 in HD
- Niagara Falls Transit will pick up the proceeds from participating schools the week leading up to the Good News Breakfast between 9am-3pm. Project SHARE will contact you with your pickup date. Should you have any questions please contact Lauren at Project SHARE: email@example.com
- We do not accept gently used clothes or toys. These can be dropped off at any of our clothing referral partners: St. Andrew’s United Church (Shoulder to Shoulder), Nearly New Store or Goodwill
- Space at the breakfast is limited to 3 staff members & 5 students for participating schools
- YourTV (Cogeco) will be broadcasting the Good News Breakfast live and available free OnDemand after the event!
- Water will be accepted as a donation, but will not have the weight credited toward the total weight
If you have any questions please contact Lauren, Fundraising & Events Coordinator, at Project SHARE at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 357-5121 x33